Thursday, October 5, 2017

Blog 1: (2 blogs because neither did both projects)

Both projects:

Project 1: http://artwithaliyah2.blogspot.com (Second person up from me because the 1st didn't do the project.)

For some of the images I agreed with the elements and principles, but not all of them.  I feel like some of them were forced because she just used things that she already had in her apartment instead of going out and looking for specific things.  I do see other elements and principles in some of her photos that she may not have noticed.

Project 2: https://dantekiddart.blogspot.com (First person up from me, didn't do both projects)

None of his choices were the same as mine, although one I was intrigued by while in the gallery.
Gustave Courbet's piece of work, it's very dark and spooky, and I was wondering more about it.  Possibly where is this place, or what is maybe hiding in the dark area?

4. I have always like the 'pop' art kind've look, and in one of the blogs both a Maryln Monroe piece was in there along with the Cambell Soup Cans.  Both pieces are by Andy Warhol and they're both pleasant pieces to look at.

5. I do feel like this is valuable, but I do think it could be more valuable.  Personally, I added the whole card title that was at the albright knox, so for some of the works I don't even know the names by just looking at the blog.

6. I don't have any comments yet, but I'm sure they will be insightful!


No comments:

Post a Comment