Monday, October 23, 2017
Module 9
1. I enjoyed using my hand as subject matter for this drawing because I like to get all the lines and creases/ textures. It was also nice because I could choose how I wanted my hand to sit.
2. I choose charcoal because it is a more flowing material rather than pencil, and I thought that would be the better option because we had to draw with our non-dominant hand too.
3. It was pretty difficult, but I have had to do it before in a few assignments, therefore I think the more practice you do the better you can become with your non-dominant hand.
4. Yes, I do think they are successful. Obviously the left hand that was drawn with the right hand has more form and value, but I still think the contour I drew with my left hand is accurate, and could be better if there was more value. Although, it was hard to do value with my left hand.
5. I would consider using my non-dominant hand to create work in the future. It would have to be a series or a piece of work that I had made it known I was using my left hand (non-dominant) though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment