- I enjoyed making the Value Scale, because I love graphite. But, surprisingly I've never made a color wheel before, just always look at references for one, so I'm glad I had the opportunity to create my own.
- I enjoyed the Golden acrylics because I've never used that brand before and I really liked how smooth they blended together.
- The most important thing I discovered is that some people don't believe red, yellow and blue are the primary colors, and that magenta, cyan and yellow are the primary colors.
- Previously talked about above in the bullet point, I found it fascinating that red and blue are too dark to be primary colors, and with magenta, cyan and yellow can create blue and green. I guess from the videos I believe that yellow, blue, and red will probably stick in my head as the primary colors but I do understand the concept of cyan, magenta and yellow.
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment