1. Every single color affects how people feel when they see that color. There's warm colors and cool colors. The warm colors are red, orange and yellow, and the cool colors are blue, purple and green. The cool colors are seemed to be more of calming colors, and warm colors sense feelings of warmth and comfort to feelings of anger and hostility.
2. Throughout my art education degree I've learned that there's a variety of people and animals that can see different colors. Not every person can see all colors, and some can see hundreds more of colors due to the amount of cones that they have in their eyes. Dogs only have two cones, and we have three as humans.
3. I really enjoy that green relates to nature and brings you comfort when you see it, especially because this relates to me personally.
4. I was surprised that orange brings feelings of food, warmth and physical comfort. I never really thought about what the color orange brings to me, but I suppose I can think now that I know orange is a lot of spice colors, etc..
No comments:
Post a Comment