Monday, August 28, 2017

First Week


  • For me, setting up the blog and the new gmail account was fun!  I like to do these kinds of things, so it makes me especially excited to blog throughout the semester. 
  • I hope to be able to look at a piece of art and know what time period or era it came from, even just to recognize if it's historical or a modern piece.  
  • I enjoy online courses for the fact that you can some-what work at a pace you want within regulations, time-lines and guidance.  I hope I enjoy this online experience as much as previous online classes I've taken!
  • From step 3, never giving up sticks with me.  Throughout my life, I've had several things push me down, but I always get back up and keep trying.  A growth mindset is a great quality to have, it just shows that you can always improve on yourself, and you have the ability to do so. Lastly, I believe having goals is important because it always keeps you moving towards something you're trying to accomplish, and once you complete those goals, you should always make new ones to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment